Sunday, May 31, 2009

First thing to announce, yuewen1211 officially back to maple today! Yay! Would like to say a big big thanks to those who still haven't delete me =x Well, maple is kinda bored to me d but lucky thing there is some new things that make the game not so dull after all. Also I am on the mission for helping both my brothers on their new characters, having to support them financially and help them whenever they need me.

But same thing happened, maple still lag as usual especially during 2x period and yet many of them are still playing. I wonder why maple can have such attention to attract so many gamers to just spend all the time and money for it? Someone will just feel extra happy when they are playing maple. They are just so delighted. I wonder why.

Tomorrow is a brand new semester for all the UTAR-ians. I still couldn't get used that I already graduated and do no need to go back to sg long anymore. Now I actually have the feelings of going back to uni once again rather than staying at home and wondering what to do. Yaya, I admit there is always dilemmas in our lives. When you are studying, you hope you can graduate soon. When you are slacking at home, you will actually hope you can back to study again -.-

It has been some times since I last entered the cinema. I can't really remember what was the last movie that I watched. Perhaps was Fast and Furious? OMG, I know I am outdated -.- No choice, don't know why I don't feel like stepping into the cinema whenever I am at Ipoh. Same thing goes to the KTV in Ipoh. I never been to KTV in ipoh before and yet I am staying at Ipoh? LOL

I am seriously addicted to the drama 'gossip girl'. I even go and download the book version of gossip girl. -.-

Looks like my blog today is quite long right? I know is abit dull without pictures. Be patient my dear, will upload more pictures when I actually have my own camera and I wonder how long will it takes to find out what is the best camera I should buy =x Shall end my blog here.

No comments: