Friday, May 1, 2009

Back to Ipoh yesterday after finished my second paper. Oh gosh, i bet yesterday was my worst paper that I have never had for my entire university life. It was so sucks. I was actually trembling one night before the test and felt like things were totally screwed up.

It was right. I went to the examination hall and I was like, 'wtf? what is all this about?' Sorry for being rude here. But that was what in my mind. No choice, have to force myself to attempt all the questions. I even made some very silly mistakes on those easy question. Bout those tough questions, it was badly done.

OMG, i think I have a very high possibility that I will fail the test. I am failing in this very last semester? OMG =.= I really couldn't imagine myself paying RM100 and sitting for the supplementary paper!!! ARGH! Ya, you are right! I really did not put in much effort. Was slacking on the 2 days before the test. I deserve it right? -.-
But anyway, still praying that I can actually pass the test =x

I wonder what happened to my backbone. So pain man! Maybe I have the wrong sitting posture. But all the while I am sitting for the same style? How can the pain suddenly come to me at this point of time? Well, phrase for today, SIT STRAIGHT!!

I am quite hardworking recently right? I update my blog almost every day. Should really keep it up =)

Let me show you what I was doing one day before the test next time. Bet you all will say "Yue Wen, you deserve to fail your test!" LOLS

Shall end my blog here

No comments: