Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bout 3 days I never update my blog. Reason being is I was preparing for my third paper of my last semester. Well, quite some numbers of them said it was an easy paper but for me was not up to my expectations. The first time ever that when I went into the examination hall and glanced through the paper, my mind was stuck. Even those easy and main points also I couldn't remember. What happened to me? Seems like I am really having great trouble in this semester -.-

Well, forget bout it since it already happened. Again rush back to ipoh after my paper yesterday. Just don't feel like staying at that stress place. Notes and notes and notes everyday. Plus when I see all of them finished their test. my heart is like 'OMG OMG, when will be my turn?' But my cousin always console me saying that this is my last test. No more test anymore. They still have plenty of papers waiting for them next semester? Haha, that's really a good way of consoling me =x

Just browsed through my facebook's profile and saw my friend's display was something like 'sad case in sg long'. When I browsed through her comments, I found out that the mamak we used to go for 'yamcha' session was no longer there. I think is because of the place they were operating was illegal and do not follow certain rules. First thing in my mind is I haven't get the chance to take any photos from there and it is now closed down. OMG, that's part of my memories in sg long.

Some random pictures on what I was doing one day before the taxation test =)

My beloved candies =)


RC-ing with my notes there? LOL

No comments: