Sunday, May 24, 2009

The weather is so so so hot today! The global warming is getting more and more serious. I am sweating under the fan? Hope this will end soon.

Going back to KL early in the morning tomorrow to attend interviews. Those companies I am going are not big firms or famous firms but I think I am just going to gain some experiences through the interview process.

It is so troublesome without a house or a home in KL. Last time when i was studying in KL, I just have to bring my notebook and some clothes to back to KL. When I was packing my things just now, I discovered that I have to bring alot of things. Toothbrush, toothpaste, tower, etc etc, SO SO TROUBLESOME FOR ME TO BRING SO MANY THINGS ALL THE WAY FROM IPOH TO KL!!!

I just went facial few days ago and immediately one day after my facial treatment, my pimples all growing again -.- AIKS! Hate it!! Can they just come at the right and better timing?

Guess I shall end my blog here coz I am staring at the com and dunno what to write =x Bye peeps!

No comments: