Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So so so so exhausted after I came back to Ipoh. Many of you may be wondering how's my interviews. To be frank, I screwed all up by myself =x Will try my best next time =)

Final test results released d. Again I screwed it up =x Ya, I really never study hard for the final test. I get my first ever C+ in my uni life.

OMG. My life is like so bad right now. But nevermind, be positive! I will be fine one day =)

Bad luck is following my all the way back to Ipoh -.- When I take a bus back to Ipoh today, the bus was quite full. My seat is at the very last one. First thing sitting at the last seat is quite uncomfortable. Second thing I meet with a super sleepy guy beside me. He sleeps so soundly and his head is like shaking and turning left and right. He will just accidentally lean on your shoulder. AIKS. So damn disgusting. I try to push his head away few times. Finally when the bus stops at a rest junction, he is awake. I was like 'OMG OMG, thanks God! he finally awake =x' The way he dresses up also -.- This is really the first time I encounter such person before!

Well, I finish my complaining session today. Shall end my blog here

No comments: