Friday, May 29, 2009

Was staring at the mirror and found out, 'OMG, why am I so ugly?' Well, it then stopped me from looking at the mirror and back to my blog entry.

Browsed through some of the advertisements online to search for jobs. I saw one on fruit plucking at New Zealand. I told my friend it is a good idea going there and he said I am 'shen jin bin'? LOLS

Basically I did nothing at home. Most of the time was playing restaurant city and some facebook games. Kinda bored with them d. Thought of playing maple back today but it was so lag. And I am like a total noob in maple. I don't even know how to whisper people. I am not familiar with my keys at all. Only 3 months I never touch and I forget at all?

Gonna have a big tidy-up in my room soon coz I moved all my things back from KL. Gonna buy myself a big big wardrobe to put in all my clothes.

I am feeling quite moody today. For those who know me will know why I guess. But after playing SDO i feel better and more relax now.

Am I really self-centered? Sometimes I think I am. I just act whatever I want. I won't care other people feelings? But sometimes my intention is not bad. I wanna care their feelings as well. Or in other word I am selfish? Seriously this is not a good word to use. I don't like it either. But no choice? Seem like I am falling in that 'selfish' category too?

Well well well, off to catch up with the last episode of the Hong Kong drama now. Bye peeps =) All the best!

No comments: