Saturday, May 2, 2009

Same old thing. I have been slacking again for whole day. I PROMISED NOT TO SLACK ANYMORE! i know you all won't have much chances to tell me to 'study hard'. Coz this will be the last test of mine and I am entering another stage of life.

I was depressed because of certain matters but after i figured out the solution, I feel really better now. People may say, do not look backward, look forward instead. But sometimes when I look backward and found out some memories that I had, some happy moments or some delightful matters, I will feel like there's someone who are always inspiring me in my lives.

Looking back at my previous blog, I found out something. The way I write in my blog seems to be different? I do hope by blogging my english will not deprove. Browsing at the previous entries, reading at what have I been doing for the past two years made me feel like I am really growing up, both physically and mentally. And and and, I browsed through some of my previous photos. EEEyerrrrr, I look damn damn damn damn ugly =x No wonder people will say i look like an 30-year-old aunty.

Suddenly feel like blogging up photos of my childhood. Wonder how I look like when I was small? Just be patient. Wait till I am free I am going to blog it up for everyone of you.

I begin to like my blogspot more and more. I do not know how to use bombastic english and those instinct descriptive word to write my blog. My english may be a little bit rotten but I think you all can understand what am I writing right? Not too bad right? Haha, anyway, your comments are always welcomed and I hope everyone who read will actually tag =) I appreciate that! HAHA

As promised, I will start my studies now! SHALL END MY BLOG HERE! BYE PEEPS XD

No comments: