Friday, May 22, 2009

Yay! I passed all my final semester subjects! HAHA. Thought I will fail one of it. But lucky for me, i passed all!! YAY!!! So so nervous before I checked my results. I actually asked my bro to check for me =x
Picture above showed that i passed all my subjects but is abit blur =x

Told you all I spoilt my white gold earrings yesterday right? I spoil my silver necklace today.What happened to me? Why is it all my accessories all leaving me one by one? This necklace is much more memorable. I wore it for bout one year together with my ring? Why are they leaving me? =(

Bought another two formal skirts when I went shopping. OMG. Formal again -.-

Well, shall end my blog here. Gonna prepare for my interview session next week but I am kinda lazy right now? Slacking again -.-

No comments: