Thursday, May 21, 2009

I have been slacking for quite number of days after I back to Ipoh. Came back to ipoh last saturday. Was so exhausted because I have to shift out from sg long. After 4 years of staying in KL I accumulated damn lot of things. First year I was staying in hostel at TAR College. It was a nightmare for me. The toilet was really 'awesome'. -.- Then second year onwards I moved to Forest Green Condo at Sg Long. Below were some of the pictures i took at my condo.

(The pictures were abit messy coz we took it when we were shifting out from the house)
@ Sg Long
Letter box where we had to grab the letters ourselves since we did not have the key for letter box

The place where we used to put our shoes

Things to be thrown away

The pathway to swimming pool

Our parking bay

We were living at 6th Floor



Our bedroom

Top view of our living hall

What we did on the last day @ Sg long? We went to Mcdonalds for our supper.
Night view from our condo

Things to be shifted back to Ipoh
(ps: I already shifted some of it to Kajang. They took me one vois, one myvi and one iswara to shift all things to Kajang. Thanks to all my housemates =)

After I went back to Ipoh, my housemates from sg long came to visit me in Ipoh. Brought them to different places to have different meals. Beansprout chicken, Fishball mee, Rojak, Satay, White Coffee, etc etc.

Besides that, they went Kellie's Castle and Sam Poh Tong as well =)

@ Sam Poh Tong




@ Kellie's Castle





After they went back to KL on wednesday, I was slacking at home. Oh ya, I received 3 calls asking me to go for interviews which mean I have to attend 3 interviews in KL next week. The time was quite well-arranged coz I am having one interview per day from monday to wednesday. OMG, INTERVIEWS? Do I have to start working so soon? OMG OMG

Anyway is a good start for me =) Start to miss my uni life right now. When I went to some departmental store to buy my formal shirt and skirt for my interview session, I was like, 'OMG, I really have to wear this kind of aunty skirt and aunty slack?' I wanna wear mini skirts and short pants with T-shirt and sandals or sport shoes? Not high heels? Eeeee, imagine I have to wear the formal dress from 9-5? and wearing the high heel shoes. Aiks!!!!!

You know what? I really couldn't wear anything for long -.- Just bought a pair white gold earrings last week and it was spoilt? So sad =( I like tat pair of earrings so so much =(

Guess that's all for my post for today. Seem like more and more people start to read my blog right now. Hehe, quite impressed when I saw that. Do tag before you leave. Really appreciate it.

No comments: