Thursday, May 14, 2009

I was so so tired and exhausted for the past 2 days so did not have time to blog. Where was I? I went to shop at several malls in the past 2 days. Ya, you know I am lazy to write a long long post. So pictures are showed below: XD

Shopping day 1

ShiLin's Tempura

Nyonya's Chee Cheong Fun

LOLS? Lame hor?

YAY! Some lame act again =x We did it at toy departmant @ parkson, 1U

Crispy Poppiah

Soya Bean with Chocolate Tang Yuan

Both of them were exhausted after a whole day of shopping -.-

Roti Hawaii @ SS2 Murni, you will get addicted????


Shopping Day 2
@ Federal Hotel

They were playing Street Fighters???

Revolving restaurant @ Federal Hotel

RM9 Ice lemon tea but not nice at all =x

Fish and Chips

Nice shot right? HAHA

Taste like Pan Mee de spaghetti

Bread bread bread =x


@ Shogun, 1U








The buffet was kinda worth it. Like bout rm25 for each person? Coz they are doing the promotion right now. 50% for lunch. Don't know why the staff there don't allow me to take pictures =x But who cares? LOLS, i still managed to take some photos there =x

HAHA. I know the food are tempting =x But after 2 days of shopping, I am damn tired now and I stay at home for whole day today. Gonna back to sg long tomorrow and prepare to move my stuff out =( Last day there =(

Shall end my blog here!

No comments: