Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hi peeps, here I am again. Haha, I know sometimes I am lame, the way I talk, the way I act or even the way I behave. But =x I enjoy being lame sometimes. Ya ME the lamer =x

So frustrated with the stupid skype today. Skype is supposed to be a place where we can chat on mic with our friends especially those in overseas without having a single charge. It is meant to be some kind of communication tools but not a speed dating tool? When you appearing offline, your friends will never know that you are there. But when you appear online, those stupid strangers will approach you. Nonstop miss-calling you or worst still, asking for SEX TALK? WHAT THE HELL??? So angry when I saw that. TALK WHAT LA TALK!!! SO DESPERATE HUH??? I hate skype and I swear I won't on it anymore unless is necessary!!!

Lonely, I Mr. Lonely, I have nobody~~~~ Lalala! Suddenly this song popped out from my mind HAHA

A random random post for today. =)

No comments: