Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

This must be a very unforgettable mother's day. One day before the last test of mine. What am I doing? Yaya, you're right! I am slacking. SDO-ing with my two brothers and my best buddy? RC-ing?? LOLS

Oh ya, my brother cooked our lunch today. Not some fancy dishes BUT MEE SEDAP!!!! -.- means magee mee. But i told him it was the tastiest magee mee that I have never had. LOL.

Wondering where we had our dinner for mother's day? Well, we went to this western food restaurant that was advertised in the newspaper.The food was not nice =x The service was not good either. When we reached there, we were told that there are only fish and spaghetti. Since it was advertised in the newspaper, many people went to that restaurant too.

But to us, it was the happiest dinner ever. Coz we entertained ourselves there, playing with the raw green peas, looking at the others customers' expressions when they waited for more than one hour to have their dinner.

Here are the pictures on what we were doing in that restaurant

I brought my so-called 'notes' to study


My cheesy sausage? Where's the cheesy part?



My brother's masterpiece =x We know we are LAME =x



I waited for one hour for this vanila milkshake. My brother said they shaked all the way from the rooftop to the floor -.-


HAHA. That's all. Shall end my blog here!! =x

No comments: