Thursday, June 4, 2009

Where have I been for this past few days? Basically no where but mapling. Is kinda addicted when you really back to the world of maple. It is even worst when you have friends to play with you.

People are searching for jobs but I am mapling -.- I am so so so lazy to find myself a job =x There are a few advertisements on job application are just in front of me but I am so so lazy to even send them a job application =x I told them, I already studied for 14 years, can I have some rest time before I enter to another stage of life?

Sometimes is not good to have nothing to do at home. Reason being is you will nonstop thinking or doing some nonsense that will actually cause trouble to yourself or even to others. One of my friends scolded me, 'Why don't you find yourself a job and stop thinking of nonsense at home?' =x I shall start looking for job soon. I think most of my classmates already having their own career life right now.

Another thing I am busy doing is to tidy up my room. My mum had just bought me a new wardrobe. Two years in this new house I don't even have a wardrobe coz all my things are at my house in KL. Now that I graduated I have to shift everything back.

Bye peeps. Shall end my blog here.

No comments: