Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Perhaps I shall start posting after few days of slacking again =x Ya, no job searching and still staying at home mapling. Guess my maple level? yay, level 131 now =x 69 more level to reach level 200? LOLS. that's not my main aim though

I am still in the middle of midst whether to continue my studies or to start working. Is really impossible for me to continue my studies overseas. So do I have to continue my studies in Malaysia? Or perhaps UTAR again? LOL

As for job searching, I am being too choosy in the sense that I wanna choose the best job that suits me. Ya, it is really good to attend more interviews as you can gain more experiences in each different interview. It is really hard not to have a house in KL. That's one of the reasons why I choose not to work in KL unless it is really really a reputable firm. Ya, I admit I am being too choosy in job seeking =x

Oh ya, for those who chatted with me on msn but did not receive replies from me, most probably I was mapling. Sorry for any inconvenience caused =x I started to use twitter few days ago and found out it is a good place to tell everyone what am I doing. For those who are interested to follow me and get updates from me, do try to search my nick: yuewen123 on www.twitter.com.

Shall end my blog here!

No comments: