Thursday, June 11, 2009

Too much of slacking recently =x Perhaps I shall back to my posting today. Nothing much to blog since I am just slacking at home. Same routine daily. Wake up, maple, lunch, maple, nap, dinner, watch drama, sleep =x That's my daily routine. Sounds boring right? But I am still enjoying it =x

Still wondering how's my future will gonna be. Sometimes I do hope that I am living in my own fantasy world, doing things freely without restriction =x Ya, I know it sounds abit ridiculous so so so, just forget bout it.

I shall really blog more regularly coz it seems like my english is deproving again -.- Not like during my high school where I have to write one essay every week and that's really a good way to improve your language.

The feeling of knowing the truth is really not good especially when you know that someone is telling lie but you have to help the person to keep the secret as well. I hate keeping secrets =x Why can't we just say everything out? Why is everyone having the secret of their own? Why do we have to keep inside my heart and can't share to each other? =x

Ya, I know my post is so so random =x Shall end my blog here! =x Back to mapling =) yay, MAPLE STORY ROCKS (without lag)!!!!

No comments: