Thursday, February 25, 2010

Was kinda moody this few days and I wonder why. Maybe I am too busy with my salary report as well as my March timetable to be submitted with a lot of amendments from my superiors here and there.

I am so forgetful that I placed my keys and pendrive inside my office and I locked the office without the keys and end up searching high and low for it. I am so forgetful that I leave my punch card at my office and leaving my office without punching in and out.

It is really hard to settle your things because whenever you wanna finish it, there are some obstacles that stop you from doing it. I always want to settle things fast so that I don't have to worry in the future. I do not like to drag my work and I will try my best to finish it as soon as possible. But there are alot of circumstances here and there that will stop you from accomplishing your task.

Having to stuck in the middle is another obstacles of life. A may ask you to follow instruction A and B will ask you to follow instruction B. Which one should you choose? You cannot make either one angry because they are the one who decide everything for you. They are the one who support your life. Do we really have to place a bet in either A or B and let the God to decide whether you are right or wrong? Finally I understand the meaning ' life is like gambling', in other words struggling to make a decision that you yourself don't know whether is correct or wrong.

Well, enough of theories. Shall end my blog here. Goodnight to all my dear readers =)

No comments: