Monday, February 15, 2010

Suddenly in a mood to blog and so here I am =)

Happy CNY to everyone of you. Hope you do enjoy your CNY although it seems that alot of you are complaining that it is actually quite boring but this is the only time in the year where all family members can gather together and enjoy the celebration. So we shall appreciate it.

As we are growing, CNY seems not to be so fun after all. No more fireworks, firecrackers. Left only all kinds of junk food and drinks on the table and also playing cards.

As for me, this is the best time for me to take a break and rest before heading back to work 2 days later. But once you entered into this industry, it is really hard for you to even take a short break. You will still receive phone calls from your company asking you to solve up cases on behalf of them even though you are off. They will still call you up asking for opinion.

Why do people always wanted to get into a relationship? Is it so bad or so pity to be single? Or they need someone to dote them or someone to talk to?

My post today is so random. I just type out whatever is in my mind right now. Shall end my blog here =)

No comments: