Monday, February 22, 2010

Again is the time to blog and express my feelings. Time passes so fast. And so fast I am back to work. Suddenly I miss my sg. long life so much. One year ago we were struggling for midterm test this time and we can see fireworks nearly every night at sg. long. Normally I won't bother bout the fireworks and I will have my own sweet sleeping time and yet my cousin sister and my housemate will be watching the fireworks through the window. Now that everyone of us already graduate and leave Sg. Long. =(

I am struggling for my assignments now =( So so so lazy to start doing and yet dateline is next month. One more month to submit 3 assignments together at the same date. How am I going to finish it if I continue to slack this way -.-

Seriously not in a good mood now. I thought I can let go everything and just stay calm and steady. But till today I realize I can't make it. I appear to be quite nervous in handling cases, and I will still think about it even though it already passed. Why can't I just forget everything and let it go and let it disappear as time goes by? Why do I want to mention it again and again and put myself into dilemma?

But I know I can. I can make it a beautiful and wonderful life to live on =) I won't put myself into a difficult situation. I have to know to protect myself and not to get hurt anymore!!!

No comments: