Thursday, February 4, 2010

I HATE EVERYONE!

I just don't know why I feel so frustrated now. So so so angry with everyone! So many days of full working day and finally I have one fine day to reach home early. I just wanna do the things I want. Why am I prohibited to do so?

You want is your matter. Is none of my business. Why you wanna ruined my day? Why can't you just tolerate with me? I am like now attached to you. Do I have to follow you? I have my own rights okay? That's my business. What the heck you care about??

Seriously not in a good mood. I shall just scold and scold and scold here. Missed a reunion lunch with my colleagues today and ended up having my pity little lunch at office with a few colleagues accompanying me. I know all of them do doted me alot =) They packed up everything for me, trying to console me when I get scoldings from others, trying to ask me to let go. A Big Thanks to all of them =)

They are much more better compare to those who is only good to you when they need you. When they do not need you they don't even mind to look and talk to you. And also those who only know how to find troubles from you. Whenever they have troubles, they will ask you to solve it up but in fact do we really have to help you out? Why can't you just try to solve it up yourself? People really good at avoiding their own responsibility.

Conclusion for today, I hate everyone! I hate those ruined my day, hate those who scolded me for nothing, hate those no heart people who doesn't even mind to find me. HATE EVERYONE!

No comments: