Monday, February 8, 2010

Wonder do I really look fierce coz quite a number of my company staffs saying that I am fierce. Is it really the truth?

Few more days to Chinese New Year. This is the first year that I have to work on 1st day of Chinese New Year. Well, shall enjoy my work though. I am like facing boxes and boxes of mandarin oranges from morning to night. Now I am so phobia to see boxes of mandarin oranges in front of me. Maybe tonight I will start dreaming that I am selling mandarin oranges.

It is really good to work in supermarket during festive season. You can see different kind of situations, different kind of customers etc and etc but with all the extend business hours where we have to work till 11 plus is kinda exhausted.

Shall end my blog here. Looking forward to the upcoming chinese new year!!

No comments: