Monday, March 8, 2010

Seems like no peeps missing me as no one read my blog recently. Sad case but my blog shall remain as the place for me to express my feelings especially when I am very very frustrated.

Here I am today, not in the right mood, and my tears are like waterfall wanna roll down from my eyes. Perhaps is the time for me to let go everything and enjoy myself to the max. Planning for trips to KL and SG, planning to have fun somewhere and planning to enjoy every week of my off day.

I really feel frustrated when no one can help me. I do not need people to console me, to cheer me up or to comfort and calm me, what I need is a very own space for myself to relax and calm down myself. Stop disturbing me and I will be fine.

Shall end my blog here. I love those who cares for me and cheers me up when I am down. Thanks alot :P muackssss~

1 comment:

tc.sean said...

darling, life has up and down. when you pass through the down, what come next is the UP!!

cheers~ take care~