Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It is really hard to study and work at the same time. Morning you have to to work and at night you have to do your assignment especially when your assignment datelines are around the corner.

I have a very very fruitful weekends for the month of March. First weekend I spent it at the saloon, second weekend I went to KL for my cousin sister's convocation, third weekend I am going to SG and the forth weekend I am having my monthly tutorial class. What a busy month I have.

Once in a blue moon I wil still feel moody. I am still struggling to make a decision. But I know that I have to make it one day and I hope that I am choosing the correct path.

My manager asked me this question, "What kind of job would you prefer? Front-line or back-end? Do you like to serve customers or to be in hotel or f&b industry?"

My answer rather tough and firm and I answered him. "I prefer back-end or administrative job where I don't have to deal with customers. Hotel or F&B doesn't suit me coz I am not in favor of servicing line."

Through the conversation I can roughly know what kind of job I would prefer to and I began to think that I have chose the right subject for my degree. Glad to hear that :)

Okay okay. Shall stop crapping and back to my stupid dupid assignment =(

No comments: