Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shall stop neglecting my blog. Here I am back to posting :)

Life have been quite miserable in this 2 months. My work life beginning more and more stressful as I have to handle my work and assignments at the same time. Further more, there is sudden change in the structure of work in my company.

But in this 8 months after joining the company, I can feel that I am really growing up. I wonder whether others do have this kind of challenges in their life but I really feel it and got through it. At first the feeling sucks but my manager was right. We need to have positive attitude and always ready to adapt to new environment. By resigning is just the way to avoid problems and you will never grow. Worst still one day you will be stagnant. That's what my manager shared with me when I was depressed.

I am really glad that I have colleagues who support me and are willing to listen to me.

By the way, Happy Mother's Day!!!!! Shall end my blog here.

No comments: