Sunday, May 16, 2010

A wonderful day out with my lovely sista who came all the way from KL. As usual, Ipoh doesn't have a lot of fancy places to visit. We went to all the caves nearby and brought them to some local food stalls. Visiting ipoh is just like a 'eating trip'. Eat and eat and eat from morning till night.

My final test is around the corner. About 2 weeks to go. This is the first time I am having final test for my masters program. With such a short time period to study and revise, I wonder how am I going to score all the papers.

I am in a dilemma now, whether to continue or to let go after considering all the circumstances. I need someone to talk to but I don't know who will be the correct people. I am so scare that I have talk to someone that I shouldn't.

Yeah, you all are right. Our lives do have ups and downs. When there is any change in the environment, I may not able to adapt for the first few days but I found out that as time goes by, I began to adapt to it. At first I thought I couldn't accept it at all, but it turns out to be just fine.

Whatever it is, the decision will still goes back to us. I hope that I am choosing the correct path. Gambateh!

No comments: