Sunday, November 21, 2010

It has been quite some time since I last update my blog. Perhaps was about few months back? Someone reminded me about my blog and so here I am....

Life have been ups and downs. Perhaps I was struggling these few months and I don't even have the time to upload my blog.

I am like entering into another generation. No longer active in facebook, no longer active in blogging and no longer active in my favorite maple story where I used to be. What I did every day was work, home, assignment, sleep and the routine goes on and on.

Friends and family are complaining, RESIGN AND GET A BETTER JOB. That was the usual thing I heard from them. It has already been a norm to receive such complaints from them.

I shall not comment much on the above as I have my own thoughts. I do hope they can understand me. Don't ask me why aren't you leaving your job now? Please......

Actually a lot of things are troubling it where it includes some which couldn't be written into words.

No comments: