Thursday, February 26, 2009

I swear I am going to write a long long blog today to express everything. Yay~ I love this place where I can actually shout everything here.

Ya, here I am to blog! But what to blog? That's really a good thing to ask. I have not back to Ipoh for more than 3 weeks because of the sickening life here. I really hope it is going to end soon. 7 more weeks to go!!

I am just being so over-reacting sometimes in the sense that I don't really know what am I doing. Being emotional sometimes or even being moody is also what I am. But whenever I feel depressed, there are always some places for me to hide, to stay away from my problems. That will be my little heaven.

Whenever I am pissed with someone, I hope that there is always a mean for me to seek revenge from that person. I don't know what happened but in this particular week, many people really pissed me off. Probably they themselves won't even know bout that till the days they die but deep in my heart, I hope they will discover it one day later. When I am getting mad, I really feel like listing the namelist down.
I.e.:
Who pissed me for this particular week
1. ABC
2. XXX

Reasons of pissing me off
1. XXX
2. XXX

That will be great if I can do something like this. Perhaps I shall list down the name in my private blog instead.

This is not gonna be the previous one which is about how I spent my days. People may think that I am mad. They may be wondering what the hell am I doing?

OMG Suddenly something really driving me crazy. Shall end my blog here!

No comments: