Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life can say to be not so smooth here since there are few things bothering me at the same time. I am spending money like the flow of water. I don't even know when I spent them off. Perhaps I shall really stay at home and not more outing for me.

There is this one thing that I used to care and mind but starting from now onwards I shall do everything according to my way. Not to let this thing to affect my feelings anymore. I have already try my best and it seems to remain as an unsolved question. So the only way is not to care and put in any effort anymore.

Sometimes sorry really doesn't mean everything. What for saying sorry but you are not sincere enough? What for begging someone to forgive you but you never even know the fault that you have done?

Seriously, the current problem for me is how am I going to handle with the screwed-up life with rumors spreading all around the world? Problem that have not been encountered for the past few years suddenly popped out in front of me. How I wish I can write all my problems in a piece of paper and burn them off?

No comments: