Friday, March 20, 2009

I have been so busy for this past two weeks that I don't really have the time to update my blog. Finally I am a bit free now and here I am to blog today.

Gonna summarize what I was doing for the past two weeks. It was all because of a presentation and perhaps this will be the most unforgettable presentation that I have never encountered. We were presenting Nestle in France and we have to dress up like the French and present all the culture of France. Gonna upload the pictures on the presentation soon. We learned a lot from this presentation and we did enjoy the process of preparing the presentation.

I attended the ball night organized by my uni and it was a great day coz it was the first and last dinner that I attended with my classmates before we graduate. Time flows fast and in another 1 more month we are graduating. This is really the time to think of what are we gonna do after we graduate. Study? Work? or Others?

This is not gonna be a long blog. Shall end my blog here!

No comments: