Sunday, February 8, 2009

Again it was a frustrated day for me. I just couldn't know the reason why am I being so unreasonable and frustrated this few days. The way I acted may dismay a lot of friends or even family of mine indirectly. This few days I have been acting as if I am the one asking for trouble.

While I am writing this blog, suddenly something pops out from my mind and I finally figure out why am I feeling so depressed and frustrated for this past few days. The fact is I am not the one who are having the problems. Just that 'they' are the one who affect me indirectly. Sounds weird right? Anyway,I hope 'they' can solve their matters as soon as possible and back to the normal state.

Sorry for being unreasonable this few days and thanks everyone for cheering me up! Whenever I feel sad, you are the one who stay beside me and cheer me up. You are the one who brighten my life. Thanks for your silly and lovely jokes! Thanks for your encouragement and thanks for everything that you have brought to me!

Well peeps, I am back to normal now!!! No more frustration and no more depression! I am gonna enjoy my life to the max and strive hard for my last semester in UTAR!! I will not waste my time thinking of unrealistic and nonsense anymore! Once again, thanks everyone for tolerating with my misbehave attitudes for the past few days! I love you all!!

I am feeling so great right now. This is one of the most satisfied entries of mine!! All the best to everyone! :)

No comments: