Friday, February 6, 2009

I hope blogging can really be the best way to express all my feelings. Again, looking back at my previous entries, I feel that I am like writing primary essays? What the heck am I writing actually? -.-

Sometimes the more I wanna get it, the higher chance that I am gonna lost it. So the lesson learned is not to put so much hope on what you really desire for. The same theory applies whenever you couldn't find some missing stuffs of yours. The moment u stopped searching for it, it will gonna appear right in front of you.

Well, I swear I am not going to repeat the same thing again. Whenever it appears, I am just gonna shoo it out from my mind. No point thinking of things that are unrealistic because the one who did it will gonna get it! And yes, don't try to humiliate me! I just couldn't stand it.

I am really accept the fact that it's gone and try not to think about it anymore.

Shall end my blog here! Well, you're right, Louis! 船到桥头自然直!!I am going to face it =)

No comments: