Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back from Ipoh yesterday after my CNY celebration but it was unlucky day for me. I went out to KL and when I came back from KL, i found out that my phone was lost. I dunno whether someone took it or i dropped it somewhere. But the lucky thing was I took my sim card out d. I miss my phone so much that I even dreamed of finding it back last night. Well, anyway, thanks for everyone who consoled me.

I am still feeling moody right now. Part of it is because I lost my phone and I don't really know another part of it. Maybe is because I am still having new year holidays feeling where I can sleep whole day at home.

OMG, again I feel that my english level is deproving. I can feel that there are grammar mistakes but I just couldn't know how to modify it.

Shall end my blog here =x

No comments: