Saturday, February 7, 2009

Many of you may be wondering what my previous post mean. Well, to be frank, I don't really know what it meant for. Those were just some hidden feelings in my heart where I wanna express it out.

Nothing much that I have done during this weekend. Oh ya, I am attending a ball night organized by my uni during March and I am still deciding on what dress to put on. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? One more month to go and I am quite looking forward to it since this is the first and last ball night that I am going to spend with my uni mates before our graduation.

My last semester in uni is ending soon and I am still deciding whether to work or to further my studies. I told most of my friends that I am going to further my studies elsewhere but there are still a lot of considerations. Where to study? What to study? How long will it take to finish my studies? How much will it cost for a study programme? and etc.

Shall end my blog here!

No comments: