Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well, finally finished another mid-term today. It was a multiple choice questions where everyone of us can actually cheat during the exam. For sure, people will choose to sit beside those smarter people. Normally they have the high demand during the test. Well, I am not one of them but I do hope to sit beside of those smarter people. At last, I just try my best to do on my own and I know my results will be bad for this semester. Nvm, just have to forget about it.

I really do not like last minutes work. But sometimes I just can't control myself to finish everything by last minute. Again, I really have to try to adapt myself. And if possible, change the way of doing things. Maybe sometimes I am too over-confident and this make many people thought that I am really that smart. Well, I am just an ordinary girl.

When sometimes is really none of your business, we should really shut up and not to bother other people's matter because we will accidentally misrepresent the fact. Silence is Golden.

Everyone have the freedom to choose their loves one =) No one can stop you from it. Just don't get influenced by the rumors around you. Be brave and tough! Prove to everyone that you could make it! I will try my best to give my full support to you =)

No comments: