Thursday, July 3, 2008

1st July 2008

Wanna blog but then something wrong with my Internet connection, so temporary blog it here. The feeling is kinda weird after I back to sg long. Everything seems to change. Issit I am having problem with my interpersonal or social skills? I seem cannot communicate with anyone here. Everyone seems to hate me or even backstab me.

Issit I think too much? Or everything is just like normal but then I make it complicated? I don’t really know. No more laughter, but only tears and sorrow. I don’t know what happened to me recently.

That is a friend of mine that we usually share our feelings to each other. I no longer have anything to share with, so I prefer to be self-disclose sometimes. Just talk to my blog and hope that it will understand and try to help me. But deep in my heart, I know it won’t.

While I am blogging now, I am thinking of whether to put this blog in my public or private blog. Maybe I should put it in my public blog and let everyone knows my feelings.

Gonna have one mid-term test in this afternoon. Don’t have mood to study at all. Yesterday night 9.30pm I went to sleep without even look at the notes. Then 3am jumped up from the bed to study. 4am fell asleep again, and woke up 8am in the morning. What happened to me? My routine all mixed up.

Wondering how’s other perceptions on me. Bad-tempered, emotional? That’s what I am thinking bout myself. Lots of them said I changed a lot from TARC to UTAR. Maybe I just din change a lot. The same old bad-tempered and emotional girl.

Really gonna end my blog here. Start my study for my test later. May God help me to walk through the toughest part of my life. Show me the direction please~

No comments: