Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quite a number of things to blog today. First of all, some unknown creatures went into our house last midnight. We wondering what is it. Rats or Monkey? Or some unknown creatures? We still haven't figure it out.

Each of us seems to be having our own unsolved problems. How come people nonstop encounter with this different challenges throughout their lives? Why we just can't live in a peaceful and problem-free world?

Was so angry today. Week 10 need to pass up one assignment without guidelines? She din even bother to teach us how to do and assume we all know how to do? I really hope you read my blog and see how bad you are over here. And please stop your irritating sound. I really can't stand it.

Having a severe gastric now. Hope with the control of medicine I will feel better.

Why can't I just be a little bit more stupid next time? Just don't bother anything and pretend I know nothing.

Shall end my blog here! Sorry if I am too rude over here =)

No comments: