Sunday, July 6, 2008

3rd July 2008

Another day of excitement. Went to McDonalds to have my dinner with my notebook and enjoyed the wireless access over there. The feeling is kinda fun.

Heard quite a number of shocking news today. I dunno why they all come at the same time. Some will really influence my life indirectly. Hope that all the problems have the best solution because there are things that couldn’t turn back anymore. Haiz, my emotional feelings again.

Should end my blog here.


6th July 2008

Lols, Having a busy life over here. Met my thesis supervisor last friday and have to start my thesis by browsing through the journals related to my topic of research. Thesis life started =x Having another midterm on this coming wednesday. Hope that i can reli do well =) Then comes to the assignment due date.

A sad news over there =x I cannot back to ipoh every weekends d. So sad =(

Dunno why nonstop dying in maple. Lvl103 90+% nonstop dying. Should be something wrong with me. Lols.

Going back to KL early in the morning tomorrow. Shall end my blog here. May God wish me all the best in my final year at UTAR =)

No comments: