Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to posting after quite some time of slacking. Let me refresh, how's my life recently? Well, it is quite confused. Confused in the sense that sometimes I don't really know what am I doing.

Had a short midterm last wednesday. But then my answer all different from my classmates. Until yesterday night I finally figured out why am I wrong. OMG, I just can't forget that I lost plenty of marks because of my careless mistake.

This week will be the week where we have to pass up our first assignment. Well, I did a quite easy part for this assignment because I am the one finalizing the assignment as usual. After 2 years of finalizing assignment I should be able to get used to it. But dunno why this semester I feel a sudden stress when I have to finalize all the assignment. 'Should I be the one finalizing?' That's what I am thinking in my mind right now. Maybe I scare I couldn't handle the job well.

Have you all ever treat someone as your bus stop? Bus stop meaning that when you need that person then only you will find him/her or in other word, you treat that person as substitute. I am wondering how's the feeling will be if someone really treat you as bus stop.

Shall end my blog here =)

No comments: