Sunday, November 29, 2009

Seems like I am neglecting my pity little bloggie. Here I am to accompany him since I have not been updating recently.

My work was so so and I begin to feel that it is not easy to enter retailing industry. You may have to sacrifice all your public holiday and stay in your workplace. Perhaps this will be a good stepping stone for me as well.

Life is just complicated sometimes. There are some unpredictable things happening but you couldn't even know how to solve it. Some choose to pretend don't know and some choose to stay away from the unsolved problems. Some even make a tough decision to let go. Which will be the correct path to be taken? Letting go? But if letting go could you make it?

Someone told me to just pretend don't know and the problem will solve by itself but I don' think is a good solution as I am the one who like to thinks alot. When I know I have the responsibility, by hook or by crook I wanna figure out a solution for it. My solution may not be a good one or may make things even worse but at least I tried to solve.

Shall call it off today.

No comments: