Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So stress up with my current work. Heavy workload and heavy responsibilities as well. Seriously it is really not easy to survive in this company. You have to be really tough.

Every beginning of the month I will start shivering because I will start to worry that I key-ed in the wrong figure for their overtime and they will come and complain.

And when people know that you are a freshie, they will start to take advantage on you. They will assume you don't know everything. One of them said this to me, ' you are still a small kids you won't know anything. Don't try to act smart in front of me. Ever since you came you are making a lot of troubles' -.-

Ya, i may be new but certain rules and regulations I do know. And I am not making troubles but to solve up all the leftover troubles by the previous person okay? All the while they are guided with the wrong instructions and regulations. I am just the one who follow up all the undone task and yet I am the one who kena scolded?

If one day I really leaving this company I will really make sure I hand over all my things properly to my colleagues. It is really hard to settle with all the undone task where you actually do not have clues where you should start with.

Maybe I shall not complain. Everyone will face difficulties in their work too. Anyway after blogging and expressing I do feel better. Thanks to all who supports me as I grow. I will stay strong and try my best to cope up with whatever problems that I am facing right now.

No comments: