Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yay, another weekend and tomorrow is my only rest day of the week. Sounds pity right? No choice. That's the path that I have chosen.

Another end month and I have just finished my salary report and just in time to courier to my HQ. Hope everything will be smooth and fine. No amendment and no explanation needed. Gonna start submitting reports when I going back to work on Monday. Pending jobs are awaiting me.

Went out for a movie right after my work today. Quite some time that I last went for a movie at cinema as most of the time I was working. I do like to have some outings during my rest day no matter with my friends or family. After a tiring week of working it is kinda enjoyable when you do have some outings for you to relax yourself and to keep yourself away from the hectic workload.

Perhaps I shall only update my blog every weekend as I hardly online during weekdays. Most of the time my routine task after work is to take my shower, watch tv and go to bed. I don't even switch on my computer. That's the reason why sometimes I may be outdated with events happening in facebook or elsewhere.

Awaiting for the upcoming events and gathering. Cheers my friends. !!

No comments: