Sunday, November 8, 2009

Having complicated feelings now. Everything seems not to be in the ordinary order. Maybe this is really not a good year for me. Things are just not going smoothly.

I feel like letting go whatever I am having now.
I feel like starting a brand new life of myself.
I feel like living in my own world.
I just don't like the way I am now. Having to worry and take all the burden of nowhere.
I just want a simple life with simple mind and simple people around me.
I want to care only the people who care me.
I don't want to be rich but I need someone to support me both physically and mentally.
I don't want to contribute more than others.

Maybe I shall really let it go....... I know I can handle it all by myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!