Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am always trying my best to help things out. But do people really appreciate what I have done? Or I am actually making things getting worst?

I always tell myself to stay strong when facing with any obstacles. But it is really not easy.

When you lost something that you are having and holding it for quite some time, you will feel uneasy. Even a small thing like pen or doll that you already have some kind of feelings on it, you will feel so hard to let go.

Remember once I lost my pencil case that have been with me for many years, I cried.
Another incident was my mum urge me to throw away the 'pillow' that I have been hugging for years, I cried.

What if some day someone I love leaving me, should I be crying too?

I know this post is in a mess. I myself is in a real mess right now =(

No comments: