Saturday, August 29, 2009

7 Things I Hate about YOU , YOU and YOU!

Seriously not in good mood now. I think bout one whole week I am in this kind of mood. ARGH!!!!!! No one knows no one cares and no one gonna bother.

I hate people using vulgar in front of me especially those who are very very close with me. You can scold vulgar whenever you want but not in front of me okay? I hate it!!! I couldn't stand it when you are speaking in front of me. ARGH!!!

I hate people sh0wing off in front of me too, telling me how many times they have been to how many places, telling me how knowledgeable they are, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE MAPLERS, telling me how high level their main are. Ya, I don't have a very very high level character in maple. I am not level200 and I am just a noob bishop, SO STOP SHOWING OFF IN FRONT OF ME!

I hate it when people know I am in a bad mood and pretend nothing happened. Ya, I did mentioned I don't like consoling from people as console will make me feel more uncomfortable. But at least a 'How are you my dear? Don't feel sad. Everything will be fine soon' will do.

I hate the feeling of waiting. Can you just give me a specific time so that I don't have to wait for whole day for nothing? Or just a notification telling me you will be late or you won't be able to make it at that time or whatsoever and not letting people to wait for you? Do you know the importance of being punctual?

I hate it when someone show no concern to me. I need their love and care. I need their guidance and support too. I hope when I need them they can just stay beside me, showing me the right path to take, the right decision to make, to entertain me by telling me some lame jokes perhaps, to accompany me when I am bored and most of all to cheer me up whenever I am sad.

I hate people who shows over concern to me as well. Over concern meaning asking things that have nothing to do with them. I don't like people asking nonsense especially asking about my personal life. My personal life is none of their business right? My personal life won't affect your daily life right? What for you so busybody asking for it? That's my private things okay?

I hate those selfish people too. They only think of their feelings and never care bout you. They will leave you just because they wan to pursue their own dreams. You have to wait for them because they are not free to entertain you.

Seem like I am really good at writing an emo blog. Emo kid rocks!!!

No comments: