Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OMG have been mia for some period of time. Reason being was I was mapling all the time. Chiong chiong chiong till I reached level150 at last.

Just a short update to all my peeps who miss me =x Currently in KL and going back to Ipoh soon. Came down 2 days ago to collect my convocation gown for my upcoming convocation on this coming Friday. Kinda excited when I received my convocation gown.

Oh ya, I finally have a camera with me and perhaps you all can see more and more pictures from the time being. I feel like my blog is going to be some kind like a blog for introduction of different type of food as I like to snap on food. They look so tempting that you can't resist to shot on them.

As I said this will be a short and sweet blog. Shall end my blog here. No more MIA my dear friends. Stay tunes~

No comments: