Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Again I am back to posting. I wanna change a brand new blogskin by myself but it is still under maintainance. I still couldn't find a suitable picture for my header. As promised, this post will be of less words and more on photos and photos. I am so so lazy to blog and perhaps the best way is to upload pictures.

First will be pictures on my convocation held on last friday. It was pretty exhausted as I rushed all the way from Ipoh to KL to attend my convocation. I would like to thanks all my family member who came all the way from Ipoh to attend my convocation. Thank you for your best support and I promise I shall work hard for a brighter future.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




After my convocation we went shopping at Pavillion and also had our dinner at Joyoga. Haha, think pictures will describe everything so I shall show you all the pictures.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Perhaps this post will be a mass upload on what I was doing recently. Yesterday I went back to KL to return my gown for convocation and I went to this restaurant at 1U. The food was so so but the atmosphere and environment over there impressed me. Pictures below were taken from Gardens @ 1u.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



For another time I feel boring when I was playing maple. So I was kinda MIA in maple. Maybe I shall find something that interests me someday

Shall end my blog here. Have fun with all the pictures that I have uploaded.

No comments: