Friday, August 28, 2009

Perhaps the best thing to do to pass my leisure time is to blog blog and blog. As promised I shall update my blog more often.

Early this morning received a call from one of the companies that I went for interview. Good thing to say I got the job. Gonna start working next Tuesday, 1st of September. Hope it will be a very very good start for me to start my first job. Really have to enjoy the last few days slacking at home as I have no more time to slack when I start working.

Suddenly mapling sounds so alien to me. I wonder why I can stay whole day in front of the computer mapling and leveling but I couldn't do it now. Trained few minutes and I feel is kinda bored d.

Oh ya, some pictures to share with every one of you. I went Indulgence last weekend with my family and the whole dinner cost like rm1k plus. Pretty expensive right? For those who have been there will know.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Shall end my blog here. Stay tunes for my updates. Bye peeps!

No comments: