Sunday, January 4, 2009

What I have been doing for the past two months

OMG, looking back at my last post, it was like 2 months ago? OMG OMG. I guess this is gonna be a long long blog that I will share with you all what I have been doing for the past two months.

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone of you! Welcome to 2009!

My last post was around middle of November. Erm, that time i should be busy playing maple and leveling since i finished all my assignment. Oh ya, during my last post i was level 116 and NOW, lalala~ I AM LEVEL 126!!! yay~ I am finally a bishop after 3 years of mapling. Most of them need at most 1 year to reach 120 and yet i used 3 years. OMG OMG! Besides, I loot-ed my Zakum helmet as well =) yay~ Gratz to myself!!!!

Well, during the beginning of December 2009, I should be busy preparing for my final test which falls on 10th and 12th December if I have not mistaken. The first paper was alright since what we studied came out but the second paper was a bit miserable coz the questions were tricky. Anyway, I passed the both subjects =)

I came back to Ipoh on 13th December, spent my time at home with my family and my beloved computer. Most of the time i was watching drama or mapling.

On 22th December 2008, we went down to KL to do some shopping and headed to JB on 23th Dec. We spent our Christmas eve in Orchard road, Singapore. Well, it was crowded over there and the decoration over there was nice. However, it was not as crazy as what we had expected. People over there were just staring among each other.

We headed down to KL on 31st Dec to celebrate New Year eve as Jalan Bukit Bintang. We had a great time over there coz the people there were playful enough. We bought the party sprayer and sprayed at each other and even to all the strangers over there.

I attended my cousin's wedding dinner on 1st of January 2009 at KL Hilton. It was a grand ceremony and great live performance by both the symphony orchestra and chinese orchestra. Well, you all should guess how much each table cost =x Shouldn't mention it over here =x

Back to Ipoh on 2nd of January and here I am to tell all of you what I have been doing for the past 2 months =)

No comments: