Sunday, January 4, 2009

From today onwards, I am going to blog more often =x Sorry readers for not blogging for the past two months =x

School reopening in one more week time. New time table released and yay, we don't have classes on friday, which means we can have 3 days holidays!!!

OMG, one more month to hand up our thesis =x JYJY all =) It is gonna be the last semester of my uni. Study smart, work hard and play hard my friends =)

Well, blog is supposed to be the place where we share with everyone what we have been doing or to express everything out in the written form. But i seem to be twisting and turning my thing before blogging it out. What happened to me actually?

New year, new semester and new hope! All the best to everyone of u! May all ur wishes come true!

Shall end my blog here =)

No comments: