Friday, January 30, 2009

Thought of updating my blog few days ago but I just don't have the mood to do it. Finally I have some inspiration in my mind and here I am to blog today.

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone~~~ Hope you all enjoyed your CNY celebration. My celebration for this year is kinda simple. So nothing much to blog bout my CNY celebration.

My life is totally screwed up now. Feeling so uneasy this few days, both physically and mentally. I feel unwell but I just couldn't figure out what's wrong with me. Looking at the stack of homework and assignments that I am having with me, I really feel helpless. How am I going to survive for this last semester?

Plenty of unsolved questions in my mind that are all waiting for me to handle. How I wish a strong wind can just blows all my unsolved problems away =x

No comments: