Friday, January 9, 2009

Spent two days in Sg Long watching drama and tidying my house. Never even step out from my house door except for dinner.

When something comes, it is just irresistible. By hook or by crook you will gonna get it. But when you having it, you will find that particular thing actually doesn't suit you at all. There are just alot of dilemmas in our life. No worry my dear readers, just to express my feeling and what am I thinking right now.

I think things are changing from day to day. I may have to adapt to the new environment or new things around me. I am just gonna stay tough and be strong and not to be an extraordinary person. Being extraordinary is just gonna ruin everything i guess.

Anyway, hope that I have chosen the right path which leads me to the brighter side of my future. Thanks everyone for being with me!!! I love you all =)

Oh ya, one important that I have to tell everyone here!! I no longer addicting to maple d. Not like last time where I have to log in everyday. What happened to me? Wahaha. Is it something good? But I am addicting to hong kong drama series nowadays. Should be better than addicting to maple i guess =x

Well, shall end my blog here! School gonna reopen in 2 more days. May God bless me and give me all my luck for my last semester in UTAR!! XD

No comments: